I am interested in getting lab work done to determine if I have am having health issues related to:
- Organic Acids Test for metabolic weakness (urine sample)
- Mycotoxin Lab Test (urine sample)
- Toxic Chemicals Test; Environmental Pollution Exposure (urine sample)
- Roundup Herbicide (Glyphosate) Test (urine sample and water sample testing is available)
- Hormone Imbalances
- Food Allergy Testing (uses a blood spot)
- Microbial Organic Acid Test – Gut Issues like IBS, Dysbiosis, Leaky Gut, etc. or “bad” bacterial issues
- Brain- Neurotransmitter Imbalances or Deficiencies
- Nutritional Imbalances
How would you like us to contact you to set up your tests?
Or call the office now, 434-481-2012 to set up your Nutritional Testing Appointment either in the office or via TeleHealth over the internet. All testing is done via collection kits that you take home to use and then mail to the lab. Kits must be paid for when you pick them up or before we mail them to you.