How to make sure you are doing the best you can do when fighting an infection like Covid-19 or any other viral, bacterial or parasitic infection.
We are all concerned about Covid-19 now and many are fighting it. But many people are also dealing with colds, stomach viruses, allergies and parasite issues. We encounter pathogens on a daily basis and our immune systems have evolved natural immune protocols. Don’t let SARS freak you out! If you have been paying attention to maintaining a normal, healthy lifestyle and not over exposing yourself to toxic and crowded unhealthy environments then you should be able to deal with 99% of most pathogens, even Corona.
The newer research on Covid will be coming out for years! This is some of the newest research on fighting Covid after you have the infection or possibly how to prevent it. Most of us are aware or have been made aware that Vitamins, A, D, K and a good fat called Linoleic Acid and minerals like zinc as well as Fish oils are good for fighting inflammation and supporting a fast responding immune system. The fat soluble vitamins deactivate the infamous Spike Protein of Corona making it unable to enter your cells and infect you and hopefully enabling your immune system to find and get rid of it easier. Antioxidants are also crucial for immune support and many other biological processes, natural Vitamin C not just ascorbic acid and Quercetin which is related to vitamin C have a specific affect at curtailing Covid-19.
Here is good video explanation of Nebulizer usage and cleaning of the unit. You can use 0.1% to as low as 0.04% to be effective of food grade hydrogen peroxide in saline solution (salt water) is the best to get a positive result with breathing. DO NOT PUT STRAIGHT HYDROGEN PEROXIDE INTO YOUR NEUBULIZER AND INHALE IT!!!!!!!!! IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR LUNGS. When dealing with Covid-19 recovery or any infection Dr. Brownstein adds 0.05% Lugol’s solution (iodine) into the peroxide water just before use which is safe and effective for immune support. Dr. Brownstein, MD has used this, diet and oral supplements to treat his Covid-19 patients (including his entire staff after they tested positive for Covid-19) during the Pandemic, seeing and successfully treating over 206 patients as of last Spring. If you are asthmatic or have COPD or are just getting over pneumonia the peroxide solution is good for “cleaning” the lungs from over production of mucus, killing any undesirable pathogens and helping to reduce any remaining inflammation.
General recommendations for Health Support I am not recommending this as specific treatment for any specific disease as the FDA would not approve. I will make the assumption that anyone reading this is already taking a high quality multivitamin and mineral and at least 4 grams of Omega-3 every day. I also use Uforia Multivitamin which is individually made for each person and based on a person’s genetic code but it is expensive and you have to have the DNA mouth swab done first which they provide for a fee. If that is too expensive then I recommend Pharmanex Lifepak Nano or their regular formula for multivitamin/mineral support but they too are top shelf and a bit expensive.
For the recommendations below I use Standard Process, NutriWest or Systemic Formulas in my office and my my home. If you do not have a professional to order these supplements contact our office and become a TeleNutrition Patient and we can se up your online account for free and even give you a discount on you first order of 15%.
- 20,000 iu of Vitamin D3 daily for 30 days or until blood test shows high normal high value, >70-90 ng/ml. Then reduce to 1,000-5,000 iu/day. This depends on your genetic ability to convert sunlight into Vit D, you can have a “weak gene” issue (I have this) which makes it hard to do the conversion so higher routine supplementation is necessary. (We offer Nutritional DNA testing to look for this and other nutrient absorption issues so contact us if you are interested). But don’t let blood levels go over 120 ng/ml of Vitamin D3 as 150 ng/ml can be toxic.
- 50,000 iu daily of Vitamin A emulsion (not beta carotene) for 90 days then drop to 20,000 iu/day. If symptomatic or fighting a any viral infection then 100,000 iu/day until asymptomatic then cut back to 50,000 iu for 90 days. After that 15-20,000 iu/day is fine.
- 5,000 mg Natural Vitamin C complex or Liposomal C (not just ascorbic acid)
- Food based B-complex 1200 mg
- 30 mg Zinc Chelate
- 400-800 mg Echinacea root. The leaf, flower, seed or stem extracts do not have the immune tonic effect you need. MediHerb sold in the USA by Standard Process is the only Echinacea I use or recommend.
- 1200 mg Quercetin, double if symptomatic and take for 14 days then cut back to 1200 mg of lyposomal Quercetin.
- All doses are spread out over the day; 3 x day. If symptomatic then once every 3 hours (which is 4 x day using the same total dose just in smaller increments).
- NO SUGAR FROM ANY SOURCE. Fruits, honey, table sugar, cane sugar, coconut sugar are ALL SUGAR!. Also no sugar substitutes as these can bother your liver. If you are healthy 3-4 servings per week is fine of a sweet treat is acceptable and most of the time should be fruits not cakes or cookies. Fruit is a tricky one, you must be very active to burn the sugar up as energy if you are eating more than 2-3 servings of fruit per week on top of all your other carbs. Berries, apples and melons are the best choice as they are the lowest sugar but even these can only be had 3 x week. If you exercise 5 days a week for 30 minutes or more then 1-2 pieces per workout day is okay but remember this will slow any fat burning goals you may have from your workouts, so you decide if it is worth it.
- Don’t smoke. If you are a smoker, now’s the time to quit!
- Eat a diet of whole organic foods, high in protein, vegetables 8 servings to every 2 servings of fruit. Avoid packaged or premade foods, fast foods, highly refined foods(box foods), and all SUGAR.
- Exercise regularly. Find a type of exercise that’s easy and
pleasant for you to do. Home workouts, walking and biking with some good upbeat music is great then get the family and dance for fun and cardio! Dance for 20 minutes. Not only will it boost your immune system, the music will lift your spirits!
- Keep alcohol consumption to a minimum. Never consume alcohol when you think you are sick or starting to get sick.
- Get plenty of rest – aim for 8+ hours sleep each night.
- Increase personal hygiene – wash your hands after each visit to
the bathroom and when you come home from being out. Of course you should always wash before and after you handle food.
- Sanitize your phones, computer key pads and tablets daily.
- Minimize stress – do what it takes to let go of any fears and angst that you have let build up over the day. Always clear your mind BEFORE you go to bed each night.
I do not endorse the use of any medication like Ivermectin or Hydroxyquinone.
|Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide||Parts peroxide (ml)||Parts Saline (ml)||Final dilution|
|Food Grade Lugol’s Solution (Iodine)||Parts Lugol’s||Parts Saline/Peroxide||Final dilution|
|2%||1 ml||35 ml||0.05%|
These statements have not be endorsed by the FDA and not meant to diagnosis or treat any specific disease or illness. If you are symptomatic then you should seek the services of a licensed healthcare professional like a Naturopath, Nutritionist, Chiropractor or other doctor.